The vast majority of amateur golfers fight a slice, and no club is more prone to slicing than the driver. Its long shaft and straight face impart the highest degree of sidespin at the fastest rate, creating the largest amount of curve, killing control and stealing distance. That’s why we built draw-promoting qualities into the Rogue Draw. Chronic slicers, this driver was made for you.
Rogue Draw features a 5-gram screw
Rogue Draw includes all of the same innovative, distance-enhancing features of the standard Rogue driver, including the combination of Jailbreak and X-Face VFT technologies, improved Boeing Aerodynamics Package and triaxial carbon crown, all designed to work together to promote an increase in ball speed and distance.
- Jailbreak Effect for Enhanced Ball Speed: Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance.
- Draw-enhancing External and Internal Weighting: Added weight in the heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
- Boeing Aero Package: New boundary-layer geometry increases the Speed Step’s efficiency for better airflow and more head speed.
- Triaxial Carbon Crown and New Head Shape for Increased MOI: Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness.
- Available in 9°, 10.5° and 13°HT lofts. The same range of shafts and shaft weights available for Rogue Standard are available for Rogue Draw: 40g, 50g, 60g, 70g and 80g weights by Aldila, Project X, UST.
- See in-store for special orders.