Rogue Sub Zero fairway woods combine Callaway's Jailbreak, Face Cup and Internal Standing Wave technologies to generate unprecedented power, while generating less spin than the standard Rogue fairway, all to promote unprecedented distance in this category.
Addition features include an ultra-thin Carpenter 455 steel face, triaxial carbon crown and ultra-low and forward CG location. The body, Jailbreak bars and Internal Standing Wave are all cast as a single piece of steel, allowing all of these elements to work together in service of distance and forgiveness – a feat of engineering rarely matched in golf club design.
The high-speed and low-spin properties of Rogue Sub Zero fairway woods create a rare set of distance-enhancing launch conditions.
- Jailbreak Technology and Face Cup for the First Time in a Fairway Wood: Two innovative technologies work together to promote fast ball speed across a large part of the face for consistently long distance.
- Low-forward CG for Low Spin and Long Distance: 5-gram weight screw in the sole’s front helps position CG low and forward to lower spin for long distance.
- Triaxial Carbon Crown for Distance and Stability: Weight saved by the light, strong crown is repositioned in the head to minimize spin and increase MOI.
- Multiple Selection of Shaft, Weight and Loft Options: Multiple premium shaft brand and weights – 60g, 70g, and 80g. Lofts: 3+ / 13.5°, 3 / 15°, 4 / 17°, 5 / 18°
- See in-store for special orders.