Rogue fairway woods are the first fairways with Jailbreak technology, and also incorporate our renowned Face Cup technology. Together, the two most effective speed-enhancing technologies Callaway's ever developed, make Rogue the most powerful fairways Callaway's ever created.
- Jailbreak Technology: Callaway R&D has successfully installed our groundbreaking Jailbreak Technology in a fairway wood for the first time, with two steel Jailbreak bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote increased ball speed and distance.
- Ultra-thin Face + Face Cup Technology: The ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face is by itself extremely fast. Jailbreak Technology makes it faster. Face Cup also promote more speed, on both center and off-center hits. The combined effect of these three technologies is meant to help golfers achieve fast ball speed and long distance on both center-face hits and off-center hits.
- Internal Standing Wave Technology: Rogue fairways also incorporate Callaway's proprietary Internal Standing Wave technology, which we pioneered in our irons to position the CG with tremendous precision. In Rogue fairway woods, ISW positions the CG low and forward to promote a distance-enhancing combination of high-launch and low-spin.
- Triaxial Carbon Crown: Rogue fairway wood crowns consist of Callaway's proprietary triaxial carbon composite material that’s lighter and stronger than steel. The saved weight, along with weight saved by the fixed hosel, is used to pull the CG dramatically lower to promote easy launch, and to increase MOI for forgiveness.
- Industry-leading Selection of Shaft, Weight and Loft Options: Multiple premium shaft brand and weights – 40g, 50g, 60g, 70g, and 80g. Lofts include 3+ / 13.5°, 3 / 15°, 4 / 17°, 5 / 19°, Heaven Wood / 20°, 7 / 21°, 9 / 23°, 11 / 25°
- See in-store for special orders