The new Rogue Irons embody the Rogue philosophy to break away from established protocols to develop new ways to extract maximum performance from a golf club. These irons feature a premium multi-material construction to combine new technologies with advancements to our industry-leading technologies.
The new Rogue Hybrids feature Lighter weights, stronger lofts and a larger clubhead that's designed for maximum distance.
- Rogue Irons
- 360 Face Cup and VFT: Rogue irons combine our renowned 360 Face Cup technology with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) technology to expand the portion of the face that delivers fast ball speed. Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed. VFT also influences how the face itself flexes to promote more ball speed on off-center hits. The combination of these two technologies promotes ball speed and distance.*
- Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Flight and Control: Tungsten Weighting allows us to position the CG in each of the long irons with extraordinary precision, promoting optimum launch and control at each individual loft. The tungsten, twice as heavy as steel, concentrates significant weight into a small space in the form of an intricately shaped part, which is key to precisely controlling CG location.
- Urethane Microspheres for Phenomenal Sound and Feel: The upside of a thin clubface is faster ball speed and more distance, the downside is excessive vibration that generates an unpleasant sound and feel. Urethane can be used to dampen vibration to improve sound and feel, but it can also greatly reduce the face’s ability to flex, lowering COR and ball speed. Our elastic-urethane microspheres provide the sound and feel benefits of urethane without compromising COR or ball speed.
- Rogue Performance Package: Long, accurate, easy to hit, and versatile, with great sound and feel. Substantially sized head with medium topline, medium sole-width and progressive offset.
- Rogue Hybrids
- Jailbreak Technology: Callaway R&D has successfully installed our groundbreaking Jailbreak Technology in a hybrid for the first time, with two steel Jailbreak bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face to promote increased ball speed and distance.
- Ultra-thin Face + Face Cup Technology: The ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face is by itself extremely fast. Jailbreak Technology makes it faster. Face Cup also promote more speed, on both center and off-center hits. The combined effect of these three technologies is meant to help golfers achieve fast ball speed and long distance on both center-face hits and off-center hits.
- Internal Standing Wave Technology: Rogue hybrids also incorporate Callaway's proprietary Internal Standing Wave technology, which we pioneered in our irons to position the CG with tremendous precision. In Rogue hybrids, ISW positions the CG low and forward to promote a distance-enhancing combination of high-launch and low-spin.