The Men’s Brazeau 2.5-Layer Stretch Lightweight Rain Jacket provides protection against the elements without adding extra bulk. The protective outer membrane, taped seams, and AquaGuard® zippers keep water out on wet backcountry hikes and treks, but full breathability paired with underarm ventilation help keep your body temperature under control. 2.5-layer construction o ers optimal durability for tough mountaineering adventures, while the stretch woven fabric o ers an unrestrictive fit for rock climbing trips. When the sun comes out, the jacket stashes easily into your pack.
- Stay dry and comfortable with protective outer membrane
- Taped seams and AquaGuard® zippers keep water out
- 2.5-layer construction for optimal durability
- Breathable shell wicks away moisture
- Underarm ventilation for body temperature control
- Stretch woven fabric that moves with you
- 88% NYLON 12% SPANDEX