The Men’s Brazeau 2.5-Layer Stretch Lightweight Rain Jacket provides protection against the elements without adding extra bulk. The protective outer membrane, taped seams, and AquaGuard® zippers keep water out on wet backcountry hikes and treks, but full breathability paired with underarm ventilation help keep your body temperature under control. 2.5-layer construction offers optimal durability for tough mountaineering adventures, while the stretch woven fabric offers an unrestrictive fit for rock climbing trips. When the sun comes out, the jacket stashes easily into your pack.
- Stay dry and comfortable with protective outer membrane
- Taped seams and AquaGuard® zippers keep water out
- 2.5-layer construction for optimal durability
- Breathable shell wicks away moisture
- Underarm ventilation for body temperature control
- Stretch woven fabric that moves with you
- 88% NYLON 12% SPANDEX