The Men Brazeau 2.5-Layer Stretch Lightweight Rain Pant is the protective layer you need when the weather forecast is not on your side. The waterproof, breathable shell withstands wet conditions while wicking away moisture during intense hikes and treks. The stretch woven fabric moves with your body on rock climbing adventures, while the 2.5-layer construction allows for optimal durability on mountaineering expeditions. Side seam leg zippers allow for easy-on easy-off wearing, allowing you to adapt easily to conditions on backcountry camping trips.
- Stay dry and comfortable with protective outer membrane
- Taped seams and AquaGuard® zippers keep water out
- 2.5-layer construction for optimal durability
- Breathable shell wicks away moisture
- Side seam leg zippers for ease and comfort
- Stretch woven fabric that moves with you
- 88% NYLON 12% SPANDEX