The Men’s North Twin 2.5-Layer Rain Pant proves that you don’t have to sacrifice mobility for rain protection. Stay bone dry with the protective waterproof outer membrane, but keep a full range of motion with the stretch woven fabric that allows you to trek through the trails. The breathable shell provides maximum comfort on fast-paced hiking trips, while the 2.5-layer construction allows you to set up camp knowing your gear won’t let you down. Side seam leg zippers, an elasticated waistband, and elastic cuffs provide a comfortable fit.
- Stay dry and comfortable with protective outer membrane
- Taped seams and AquaGuard® zippers keep water out
- Breathable shell wicks moisture away
- Stretch woven fabric that moves with you
- 2.5-layer construction for optimal durability
- Side seam leg zippers for ease and comfort
- 100% POLYESTER