The Yonex Astrox 7 Strung badminton racquet features a large sweet spot that delivers great control without sacrificing power. Perfect for players looking to improve their play style with more aggressive shots.
- Isometric - generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings, delivering greater control withour sacrificing power.
- Rotational Generator System - Weight is distributed by applying the counterbalance theory, enablingrapid preparationfor the next shot without losing the force and control of the stroke.
- Built in T- Joint - inserted where the shaft meets the frame, the Built in T-joint reduces frame twisting on impact for more accurate shots.
- New Grommet Pattern - Single pass holes for less stress on the string for maximum performance.
- Aero + Box shape - Top of the frame is aerodynimc for quicker racquet speed. Bottom of the frame is box shape to reduce torque for better control.
- Nanomesh NEO - For a stronger and more flexible frame. Shaft flexes more for energy transfer.
- Control Support Cap - Erogonomicall shaped grip cap allows for better grip and handling during fast rally
- Flex: Medium
- Frame: Graphite, Tungsten
- Shaft: HM Graphite, Nanomesh NEO.
- Weight: 4U (ave. 83g)
- Made in Taiwan
- Balance: Head Heavy
- Vendor Style Number: ASTROX7S