Less weight, enhanced cushioning, and more energy with every step, the GT-2000™ 6 model delivers optimized performance and high-mileage durability. A widened forefoot accommodates bunions and reduces irritation, while the upper incorporates a better heel-fit to keep you locked down plus improved toe-spring for a smoother transition. The DuoMax® support system and heel-to-toe GEL® cushioning offer protective stability that absorbs shock on any surface. Weight: 8.2. Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.