The new Launcher CBX Irons from Cleveland Golf
- TOUR ZIP GROOVES AND LASER MILLING PUT TOTAL CONTROL IN YOUR HAND
- Laser Milling roughens the face which increases friction and enhances spin for wedge-like control.
- Tour Zip Grooves channel debris away from the ball so you get consistent spin and control in the fairway, rough, or sand.
- PROGRESSIVE SHAPING IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: DISTANCE AND CONTROL
- Launcher CBX long irons use a thicker top line and low profile to give you maximum distance.
- Launcher CBX short irons use a compact shape and thin top line to provide more control.
- THE LAUNCHER CUP FACE GIVES YOU DISTANCE PLUS FORGIVENESS
- With added high-strength steel around the perimeter and a thinner overall face thickness, the Launcher Cup Face flexes at impact, imparting more energy to the ball. (Cup face in 4i-7i.)
- This increases ball speed - especially on off-center hits - so you get more distance and more forgiveness.
- PROGRESSIVE DUAL V SOLE GRINDS ARE FORGIVING AND VERSATILE
- The V Shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf with minimal loss of speed for better contact and distance control.
- FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY MEANS CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE
- A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control.
- With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness in every iron.