Taking its style cues from skate culture, the new brimless K2 Verdict is built to stand the test of time with a durable hard-shell construction and seamless goggle integration. This helmet is certified for snow and bike. The K2 Verdict is one tough cookie and has passive channel venting at the top. A customizable K2Dialed™ fit for easy, all-around comfort and effectiveness will make the K2 Verdict feeling great for an all day ride.
- Hard Shell: Hard-Shell helmets are built to last and will look good no matter how many trips they make in and out of your gear bag. Hard-Shell helmets protect you from impact thanks to lightweight EPS foam bonded to an injection molded and durable ABS shell.
- Passive Channel Venting: Channels on the inside surface of the EPS direct air-flow between your head and the helmet, removing moisture and excess heat for all day comfort.
- Full Wrap Liner: A comfortable, washable, full-coverage, breathable liner design that wicks away moisture to prevent overheating and seamlessly integrates fit and audio systems.
- K2Dialed: The K2Dialed Fit System creates a custom-fitting helmet no matter what your head shape. An ergonomically inspired three-point adjustable interface maximizes fit and customization with the twist of a dial. This allows for the ultimate convenience of being able to make fit adjustments on the fly.
- Bike Certified: Certified by North American bicycle helmet safety standard and European bicycle and skateboard helmet safety standard.
- Sizes: S, M, L,/XL
- Weight: 470g
- Helmet Construction: Hardshell
- Fit System: K2Dialed
- Venting: Passive
- Certified: Bike, Ski & Snowboard
- Vendor Style Number: 332585611