For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the ASICS GT-2000™ 5 shoe features a FluidRide® Midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMAX™ Support system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® midsole vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ technology provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Independently placed Discrete Eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Women's models feature Gender-Specific Cushioning, a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 21mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.