The Force is all around when The Resistance vívofit jr. 2 is on your kid’s wrist. This swim-friendly Garmin activity tracker is tough enough to make it through playtime, and with 1+ year battery life, there’s no stopping the action to recharge. Parents manage chores and rewards from the parent-controlled mobile app, while kids get to experience app adventures that feature Star Wars characters such as BB-8. As tough as a star destroyer, the vívofit jr. 2 features a customizable color screen and comfortable band. Kids can show their Star Wars pride and rock it everywhere from recess to soccer, during bath time and even to bed. The user-replaceable battery will keep kicking for more than a year — no charging necessary.
- Advance in BB-8’s Adventure: Every day, kids unfold new adventures in the app as they reach their daily 60-minute activity goals, inspiring them to do their best. With you as their co-pilot, your little rebel goes alongside BB-8 and the pilot Zepha as they tackle adventures on the planet Jakku. Search abandoned starships for missing parts, meet the smuggler queen, Maz Kanata, and help rescue your friend BB-8 when his fate hangs in the balance.
- The Parental Personal Assistant: Parents use the free mobile app to manage the vívofit jr. 2 activity tracker. Parents can view activity, responsibilities, sleep and more after syncing with compatible Apple®, Android™ and Amazon Fire Tablet devices. From the app, add profiles for multiple kids to see each child’s steps, sleep, daily activities and chore data when it syncs to your mobile device. Invite the whole family to compete in a daily step challenge, assign tasks and chores, designate a reward virtual coin value, and find out how many coins each child has. Those in-app coins can be redeemed by your kiddos for agreed-upon rewards. It’s all controlled right from your device.
- Rewards, Reminders and Responsibilities: Kids will see just how fun and rewarding household chores can be. With vívofit jr. 2, parents assign chores and schedule alerts from the smartphone app, and kids’ bands show them their new jobs to do. These can be set up to recur weekly or even daily — perfect for children who need reminders. And for youngsters who procrastinate, schedule alerts in the parent app so vívofit jr. 2 reminds them to finish their homework, brush their teeth and more. The alert will remind them with an icon what they’re supposed to be doing. Then, the child can start the task timer on the device so they know how long they have left.
- Friendly Step Challenges: riendly competition comes to the playground and the backyard. Toe-to-Toe™ step challenges lets kids lets kids sync with nearby friends to challenge each other (one-on-one challenge) — or even themselves — to timed step competitions. Once complete, they’ll see their total number of steps during the challenge and find out if they triumphed over their friends or beat their own personal best. It’s all controlled right from the wrist. Download the Connect IQ™ app to a compatible device to challenge your kids to a step competition.
- Display size: 0.43" x 0.43" (11 x 11 mm)
- Display resolution: 88 x 88 pixels
- Weight: 17.5 g
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective 8-color memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (1 x CR1632 user-replaceable)