With up to 500 songs worth of music storage built right into your Garmin Forerunner 645 watch, we’re putting the “beat” in your daily mission to beat yesterday. It’s easy to transfer music from your computer and then queue up your favorite playlist for easy listening through Bluetooth headphones. Feel free to leave your phone and wallet behind. Forerunner 645 Music features Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay.
- Tune up Your Training: Let Forerunner 645 Music measure crucial running metrics³ that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements², such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day.
- Monitor Your Performance: Forerunner 645 Music will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- More Ways to Customize: Check out the Connect IQ™ store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 645 Music by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. New apps are added every day, so you can keep tabs on when your Uber is arriving, turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start. With the Face It™ watch face app, choose any image from your photo library, make some tweaks, and set it as your watch’s face.
- Train Your Way: Forerunner 645 Music lets you change things up with ease, thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool), elliptical, paddle sports, strength training and many more. Create your own custom workouts, and download for free from our Garmin Connect online fitness community. Then review your past efforts on the app, or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
- Display size: 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- GPS: Yes
- Weight: 42.2 g
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days, GPS mode with music: Up to 5 hours