Cobra XL Combo irons are engineered for recreational golfers seeking clubs that give them an edge on the golf course. With a combination of Hybrids and Cavity Back irons, the XL combos are built to launch the ball high in the air. The Hybrids provide great go-to options for your second shots and on par 3's. While the irons have a deep cavity that pulls the COG away from the face, making the clubs easier to hit from any lie. Take your game to the next level with the XL Irons from Cobra Golf.
- LOW CG AND SHALLOW FACE DESIGN: High trajectory with lower spin for easy distance from any lie.
- OVERSIZED RAILS: Provide smooth turf interaction through less surface drag on the sole and leading edge for consistently higher launch and longer distance from all lies.
- HIGH MOI TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING: 20 grams of tungsten positioned low and back in the head to deliver high moI and forgiveness for more distance and consistency on off-center hits.
- Weight is strategically positioned low and back in the clubhead to deliver the best combination of spin, launch and distance.
- The Cobra XL irons feature a perimeter weighted, cavity back design to improve distance on miss-hits for maximum forgiveness.
- Progressive head construction utilizes thinner, 17-4 stainless steel in the long irons (5i-7i) for improved speed and distance, and softer, 431 stainless steel in the short irons (8i-PW) for ultra soft feel and precision.
- V-Grooves on the 4i-7i reduce spin for increased distance and U-Grooves on the 8i-PW optimize spin for more accuracy on approach shots.
- Steel Shafted Irons
- Graphite Shafted Hybrids