Equipped with linear carbon from tip to tail and urethane Slimewalls, the Ride Manic Wide Men's Snowboard 2018/19 provides a smooth, easy ride on all types of terrain even at top speed. The moderate flex of the board helps beginners ride with confidence while allowing intermediate and advanced riders to take their skills to a whole new level.
- Directional Hybrid Rocker Profile - a directional shape with ah hybrid profile that has more Rocker then Camber
- Roll In Slimewalls® Sidewall - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Quadraric Sidecut - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible.
- Single Impact Plates - added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most
- Linear Carbon - Adds more snap for ollie power.
- Foundation Core - Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Extruded Base - The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- 2x4 Inserts
- Vendor Style Number: R180201201_W