You’ll be ready to master new tricks on the mountain with the K2 Parkstar Men’s Snowboard 2018/19. The twin shape and smooth flex pattern give you the responsiveness and control you need to take riding to a whole new level. A BAP core made with three species of wood minimizes weight and provides exceptional vibration dampening.
- Freestyle Rocker Baseline - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- BAP core - Three species of renewable wood are assembled to optimize strength, reduce weight and enhance damping without the addition of other materials
- Fiberglass Top: Triaxial - By adding diagonal glass to biaxial glass a board has more torsional response and is slightly less forgiving then a biaxial glass board.
- Carbon Torque Forks - Adding carbon that extends from your bindings to the contact points on your board allows fir a more responsive and more stable ride.
- 4000 Sintered Base - This is the fastest natural base material available. It is exceptionally durable and absorbs wax deep into pores of the material holding that well-waxed performance as long as possible
- Board Shape: Twin
- 2x4 Inserts
- Vendor Style Number: B180202701