You won’t have to call it quits early when you’re wearing the Ride Anthem Boa Men’s Snowboarding Boots 2018/19 - Black. The Intuition Plush Foam Liner and medium-density foam insole keep you warm and combat fatigue with a fit that adjusts to the shape of your foot. To reduce pressure and ensure that your foot stays locked down, the boots feature a Closer lace guide. The H3 Boa Coiler Lacing System lets you get the boots on and off in a flash.
- H3 Boa Coiler Lacing - Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- The Closer Lace Guide - The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- IN2GRATED™ CONSTRUCTION - the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The removable liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition ™ Plush Foam Liner with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foot hold.
- Internal J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Die Cut EVA Insole - Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Grip Light Sole - +SLIME midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction
- Vendor Style Number: R180300801