Engineered with Carbon Array 3 technology, the Ride Wild Life Men's Snowboard 2018/19 has carbon stringers in the binding area that increase your overall control. As a result, the soft flex rocker snowboard provides responsible, confidence-inspiring performance on every part of the mountain.
- Directional Hybrid Camber Profile - a directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more Camber then Rocker
- Roll In Slimewalls® Sidewall - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Quadraric Sidecut - Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible.
- Single Impact Plates - added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most
- Carbon Array™ 3- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Performance Core - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and other lightweight woods to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Hybrid Glass -Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Topless construction - By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass, topless construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight
- Sintered Base - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster then extruded
- 2x4 Insert
- Vendor Style Number: R180201001