Ideal for riders of all ability levels, the Ride Harper Women’s Snowboarding Boots 2018/19 - Black provide soft flexibility and a super convenient Boa Closure System. The Intuition Plush Foam Liner combines with the Lock Down Turbo liner system to provide an exceptional locked-down fit that conforms to the exact shape of your foot.
- Boa Closure System - the standard boa reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use
- IN2GRATED™ CONSTRUCTION - the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The removable liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition ™ Plush Foam Liner with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foot hold.
- Internal J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Die Cut EVA Insole - Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Grip Light Sole - +SLIME midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction
- Vendor Style Number: R180301401