The Cobra XL Irons
- Weight is strategically positioned low and back in the clubhead to deliver the best combination of spin, launch and distance.
- The Cobra XL irons feature a perimeter weighted, cavity back design to improve distance on miss-hits for maximum forgiveness.
- Progressive head construction utilizes thinner, 17-4 stainless steel in the long irons (4i-7i) for improved speed and distance, and softer, 431 stainless steel in the short irons (8i-SW) for ultra soft feel and precision.
- V-Grooves on the 4i-7i reduce spin for increased distance and U-Grooves on the 8i-SW optimize spin for more accuracy on approach shots.
- Make-up: 4-PW, SW
- Shaft: True Temper 40.0
- Swing Weight: D3
- Grip: GR LAMKIN REL 360 KING F6 BLK 0.600
- Offset: Yes
- RH/LH: RH, LH
- Flexes: Reg, Stiff
- 7 Iron Loft: 30°
- 7 Iron Length: 37.25"
- 7 Iron Lie: 62.5°