No matter what the weather has in store, the K2 Raygun Wide Men's Snowboard 2018/19 is ready for the mountain. Fabricated out of carbon-infused ICG 10 Glass, the snowboard rides stably in all types of snow conditions, and its directional rocker lets you float effortlessly through every turn.
- Directional Rocker Baseline - designed for use anywhere on the mountain, Directional Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Aspen Core - characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- ICG Glass 10 Additives: Integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Directional
- 2x4 Inserts
- Vendor Style Number: B180201301_W