Highly flexible, the K2 W W W Men's Snowboard 2018/19 will have you soaring over jumps with ease. The Jib Tip minimizes swing weight without sacrificing length, setting you up to show off new tricks on all types of terrain.
- Twin Camber Baseline - Tried and tested, the Twin Camber Baseline packs ollie power and tons of energy in and out of turns
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Aspen Core - characterized by a single species of Aspen wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Board Shape: Twin
- 2x4 Inserts
- Vendor Style Number: B180201401