In all types of conditions, the K2 Lineup Men’s Snowboard Bindings 2018/19 - Black/White will give you an exceptional ride. The Tweekback Opti Highback won’t fail you when temperatures plummet, and the canted EVA footbed will keep you locked into a natural position to combat fatigue. For exceptional feedback throughout your ride, the bindings feature a Tuneable TriPod Chassis.
- Tuneable TriPod Chassis - A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the Tripod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- Tweekback™ Opti Highback - Tweekback™ highbacks are constructed using an injected urethane that is formulated to perform in cold temperatures and will allow you to flex the highback to it’s limit without any distortion.
- Canted EVA Footbeds - Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to rider longer and stronger
- Bender™ Ankle Strap - Twist and shout. Our Bender™ strap is our most flexible padless ankle strap option. We created it with the aim to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until those bindings creak.
- Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Toe Strap - Fitting good and looking better. The Perfect Fit™ 2.0 Strap’s engineered to provide maximum adjustability, and fit each and every boot, no matter the brand.
- Mini Disc - Mounts on 4-hole and is channel compatible. Featuring Power-hold washers for bomber locking power
- Vendor Style Number: B18040070