In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator was in the box office and Run DMC was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history.
This is your chance to own a piece of history, a special edition of classic sunglasses that celebrate the heritage of innovation. Frogskins were our very first dual-lens eyewear, and the vintage design evolved soon after the invention that started Oakley, a motorcycle handgrip. These eyewear editions honor The Grip and Oakley Frogskins with special coloration, and select designs carry the triple-stripe pattern of our goggle straps.
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Frame color: Matte Black
- Lens color: Fire Iridium
- Fit: Standard
- Base Lens Color: Bronze
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Vendor Style Number: OO9013-D955