This Louisville Prime youth bat offers players incredible bat speed, optimal power and ultimate balance at the plate. This Slugger Prime 916 Youth Bat has a 2 1/4″ barrel, the 7/8″ tapered handle. Loaded with some unique technologies such as Fused Carbon Structure and TRU3 Explosive Power Transfer to aid the younger player with getting the most of every hit they make.
- Fused Carbon Structure (FCS) - The FCS Composite material that Slugger uses is awesome for optimizing strength within the barrel of the bat and thus providing maximum pop and bat speed through the hitting zone. This composite is premium and unique to Slugger.
- TRU3 Explosive Power Transfer - The TRU3 Explosive Power Transfer Technology aims to reduce vibration and eliminate all bat sting while redirecting energy into the barrel. This creates greater comfort and feel for the players while providing them with massive power at the plate.
- Flex Band Technology - The Flex Band technology maintains the energy of the bat focused on the barrel for maximum pop and comfort. This graphite piece of technology is only used by Louisville Slugger and is a huge reason for why they’ve been able to stay at the top of the game recently. With more comfort and power, players can step up to the plate confidently and it gives them a mental edge over the pitcher.
- Lizard Skins Grip - One of the most (if not THE most) popular grips in the game. Built for maximum comfort, greater feel, texture and grip strength – this grip has been popularized by top MLB All-Stars and many young prospects as well.
- Vendor Product Number: LSYBP9162