Delivering versatility for everything the mountain has to offer, the new Wild Life features Ride’s All Mountain Rocker shape with a playful LowRize™ rocker in the nose and the grippy stability of the flat zone under foot and through the tail. Complete with Slimewalls®, Carbon Array 3™ and Fusion 4000 base™, this directional Ride will take you from peak to park, with a responsive feel that won’t let you down.
NOTE: Find in Store inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact a store to confirm availability is as shown.
- All Mountain Rocker: A directional profile with LowRize™ rocker in the tip and a stable flat zone under foot carrying well beyond the inserts into the tail
- THIN CON Construction: With tapered tips and tails, our THIN CON reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge
- Sidewall: Slimewalls - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array™ 3: Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles, rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control
- Performance Tune Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and other lightweight woods to provide the perfect balance of strong and light
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed
- Linear Carbon: Adds more snap for ollie power
- Fusion 4000 Base: More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered)
- Stance: 3/4" Setback
- Size Definitions: 159+=159cm Wide 163+=163cm Wide
- Note: For safety reasons, binding mounting is required prior to use and must be professionally mounted by a certified shop technician. Failure to do so may result in serious injury. Ski and Snowboard installation/mounting services are available at Sport Chek Retail Stores, free of charge when accompanied by the SportChek.ca proof of purchase. Please access the Store Locator on SportChek.ca for location details and contact one of our stores for further information.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size