The latest edition of Saucony’s flagship shoe arrives with a fit and ride even more attuned to the needs of runners seeking stability in an everyday training shoe.
NOTE: Find in Store inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- HydraMax collar lining combines moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort
- ComfortLite Sockliner built of premium EVA and contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce peak pressures in the forefoot
- HRC + Strobel Board covered with an additional 3mm of foam to deliver an incredibly plush ride
- Full-Length ProGrid offers a seamless transition, incredible cushioning, and responsiveness - all in a lightweight package
- Dual Density SSL EVA maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC Impact Zone provides durable shock absorption in heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
- IBR+ outsole provides cushioning
- XT-900 carbon rubber material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties
- Triangular lug design provides traction and durability
- 10.0 oz
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy & Return Instructions for more information
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size