Timex Ironman Sleek 250-lap watch is our newest and most sports timing watch yet. With customizable TapScreen Technology, labelled interval timers, audible pace and hydration alerts, and more workout memory than ever all wrapped in our award-winning design, it will never leave the wrist of dedicated athletes.
NOTE: Find in Store inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact a store to confirm availability is as shown.
- TapScreen Technology allows users to log laps or access advanced features without breaking stride
- Users can customize tap force or disable the TapScreen function depending on needs
- Target Time Pacer gives distinct audible feedback if runner is too fast, too slow or on-target for pace goal
- 2 workout sessions with 8 labelled interval makes interval training easy
- Save and review workouts from chronograph and interval modes
- Lap management system allows easy access to 250 laps of dated training logs and lockable key times.
- Hydration and nutrition alarms remind athletes to refuel at regular intervals
- 100-hour chronograph
- 5 workout memory with maximum of 50 laps per workout
- Interval repetition counter
- Water resistant to 100 meters
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature
- Case width: 45mm
- Lug width: 21mm
- Battery type: CR2032
- Estimated Battery life: 2 years
- Resin Case
- Stainless steel case back
- Acrylic Lens
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size