When designing the new GEL-Nimbus® 17, ASICS opted for a little more revolution than evolution. Serious weight reduction takes center stage, with a nearly seamless FluidFit® upper that fits and feels like a runner’s dream. The new FluidRide® midsole and extended Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems improve upon the already famously plush and luxurious ride. Nothing but the best would do underfoot, thus a new top-of-the-line ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner sits atop new full-length ComforDry™ lasting for the ultimate in cushioning and comfort.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes
- ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort
- ComforDry™ Lasting - This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management, high level breathability, and anti-microbial properties
- ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anti-microbial properties
- Weight: 10.8 oz.
- Heel Height: 25 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm