The Maysis has a medium Flex and Comfortable fit that leverages premium technology without getting too tricky. Its everything you need, nothing you don’t. Now more then ever, the Maysis snowboard boot is the best choice in Double Boa Comfort and shred performance.
- Endo Construction - The Endo is a complete rethink of how a boot is constructed and Flexes. Endo brings precise, engineered Flex that stays consistent from day one through the life of the boot. The 100% urethane Endo structure adds a lively, energetic feel that reduces fatigue and just feels good.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner - K2's most versatile Liner built with a blend of high and medium density, thermal formable Intuition foam. Internal and External J bars around the ankle boost support in critical heal hold area. Finished with a 3D molded EVA insole to surround the entire foot in structured Comfort
- BOA Coiler Shell Lacing - A cable and reel Based Lacing system that creates even tension and easy Lacing operation. This system Features low friction guides for even tightening and the Coiler automatically retracts lace slack so things stay neat and easy.
- BOA Conda Liner Lacing - The patented K2 system allows you to tighten, loosen or adjust your Liner from outside of the boot. The patented Conda "chip" cups the ankle and the top of the foot with its soft and Flexible urethane structure. This spreads out the Lacing pressure, dispersing lace tension for Comfortable, secure heel hold
- Vibram Pro-Light Outsole - combining the ultra grip and durability of Vibram with K2's deep knowledge of just what a riders needs, the Vibram Pro is lightweight and built to last to get you to the top fast