Second-generation system features ultralight low-profile sensors and enhanced shot detection algorithm, combining Live Shot Tracking, GPS 2.0 and Tour Analytics.
- The system records every shot a golfer makes, analyzes the data in real time and reveals strengths and weaknesses to enhance on-course decision-making.
- Hands-free shot mapping combined with rangefinder distances in yards or meters to any point on more than 40,000 courses.
- Tour Analytics breaks down a players’ handicap into five key components – driving, approach, chipping, sand game and putting.
- 2nd-generation system
- Low-profile sensors
- New shot detection algorithm
- GPS 2.0 with rangefinder
- Two-year battery guarantee
- 14 ultralight sensors