The New Cobra King F7 Ti Driver has one of the largest oversized heads that Cobra produces resulting in greater forgiveness, ultimate distance and a higher ball flight. The club face was enlarged by 5% increasing the forgiveness and distance while a single weight was fixed to the rear of the club to help produce a higher ball trajectory. A Titanium Forged Club face has been designed with varying density creating a lighter thinner club face for a increased sweet spot that can product faster ball speeds. The Cobra King F7 Ti Driver comes with a Graphite Fujikura Pro 60 shaft and Lamkin REL-Black grip.
- Larger club head profile at address and a 5% larger club face increases MOI for more distance, forgiveness and speed for on-off centre hits
- Back CG position with a single weight placed low and in the rear of the club results in high, towering ball flight for maximum distance and forgiveness
- New re-engineered forged 8-11 Titanium E9 face with variable thickness structure is both lighter and thinner creating faster ball speeds and a large sweet spot across the club face
- Myfly8 with Smartpad - 8 easily adjustable loft settings to dial in the perfect trajectory based on conditions to maximize distance while keeping the club face square at address regardless of the loft setting
- This driver comes with a wrench
- Loft/Trajectory Settings: 9.0°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 11.5°, 12.0°
- Shaft Length: 45.25"