P770 irons utilize an advanced forging process to create a pure and simple head shape that appeals to the better player’s eye. Combined with precision-milled faces and grooves, P770 provides golfers with soft-solid feel at impact and performance that is both workable and forgiving.
In P770, engineers worked to deliver a true Tour iron for highly skilled players while simultaneously providing playability improvements that create a great playing experience. P770 features a uniquely forged 1025 carbon steel face/hosel and precision-milled faces and grooves along with 70-gram tungsten back-bar weighting in the mid and long irons (3-7) and a one-piece forged cavity back construction in the short irons (8-AW) for added feel and control. The P770 iron has higher MOI for ball speed consistency, thus more forgiveness, and has a lower center of gravity, which creates a higher launch angle than its predecessors. The result is a high-performance iron with improved playability and great sound & feel.
Based on input from Tour, P770 was designed with carefully considered contours, including progressive offset, a thin topline, and a tight leading edge to promote an appealing look at address and crisp, clean contact. Further enhanced by a flatter, medium cambered sole, P770 also offers improved turf interaction after impact.
- A new multi-step 1025 Carbon Steel forging process using a 2000-ton press ensures perfect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel.
- 4-7 irons feature a tungsten back bar to enable low, perfectly centered CG while increasing MOI. The result is an iron that combines Tour-calibar workability with added forgiveness.
- Designed with direct input from Tour, P770 irons feature a thin topline and progressive offset for a clean look at address. Further enhancements include a flatter, medium cambered sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction.
- Milled to meticulous standards to meet the demands of the best ball strikers, P770 produces optimal spin and exceptional control.
- Steel Shaft: KBS Tour FLT
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black 51.5g .580