The Anthem boot will have the advancing rider singing praises from the mountaintops with Ride’s easy-to-use Lock Down™ Turbo liner lacing and Boa® Coiler for superior closure and a premium fit. Providing next-level performance with all the comfort of Ride’s Intuition™ Plush foam liner technology and supportive internal J bars. Stepping up your game has never felt better!
- IN2GRATED™ CONSTRUCTION - the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The removable liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Intuition ™ Plush Foam Liner with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating - Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding
- Grip Sole - A single piece sole that is ultra durable offering solid traction and grip.
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foot hold.
- H3 Boa Coiler Lacing - Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- The Closer Lace Guide - The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Die Cut EVA Insole - Solid, proven support and comfort.
- MFG Part Number: R170300801