When your kit weighs less, it requires less energy to snowboard—it’s physics. New this season, the medium flexing Ryker focuses on shaving weight while offering a custom fit thanks to its heat mouldable Intuition® liner, 3-point liner harness, and Phylite outsole. Single dial BOA® lacing keeps moving parts to a minimum and gets you ready to ride in seconds, and K2’s Harshmellow™ tech absorbs impacts and vibration so your ankles stay fresh all day long.
- H3 Boa Coiler Shell lacing system - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening and a coiler that automatically retracts lace slack so things stay nice and neat
- 3-Point Liner Harness - Acts as a supportive ankle brace to keep your foot sable and reduce that fatigue in your ankles
- Intuition Comfort Foam 3D - Built for comfort and long lasting fit, this thermo-formable Intuition foam liner is a softer build, but one that wont pack out and lose fit. J bars are added to support the ankle and promote heel hold in comfort.
- Phy-Light Outsole - This all phylon with Harshmellow outsole has been formulated in a harder durometer. The result is the excellent weight savings of phylon but with the durability normally only seen in rubber outsoles.
- Internal & External J Bars - Additional ankle and heel hold
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed.
- MFG Part Number: B170300702