With a lower midsole drop, the adidas men’s Pure Boost DPR running shoes deliver a close-to-the-ground ride for a more responsive feel. A knit upper hugs your foot and adapts to every footstrike. Boost cushioning provides energised push-off and touchdown, while a wider platform makes them optimised for city running.
- Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel; Clima yarns wick moisture away to help keep feet cool and dry
- Suede lining for extra comfort; Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride