It’s ball speed and stopping power comes from an innovative maraging steel face that flexes 30% more than any previous design-- making it our hottest, highest launching fairway wood ever. A low lead edge and new, bolder turbulators elevate your ball flight and confidence from any distance.
- Maraging steel face: One of strongest and most flexible alloys in the world, maraging steel is an ideal face material to deliver faster ball speeds that launch shots farther, higher and straighter.
- Cascading sole: Engages at impact to increase face flexing for higher launch.
- Thinnest crown: Ultra-thin 17-4 SS crown cast to .48mm for weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location.
- Additional Information (See in store)
- Available: 3 (14.5⁰), 5 (17.5⁰), 7 (20.5⁰) and 9 wood (23.5⁰)
- SFT (Straight Flight) options: 3 (16⁰), 5 (19⁰) and 7 (22⁰) woods
- Stretch 3 wood (13⁰)