ASICS triathlon staple, the Noosa FF™ 2 shoe has been reinvented with revolutionary ASICS FlyteFoam® Technology to create a responsive and lightweight ride. The seamless upper construction features a technical mesh that permits sockless wear, while the wet-grip outsole and heel/tongue grips allow for easy on/off access - ideal for triathletes looking to make a quick transition between race stages.
- 10mm Heel Gradient shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs.
- ASICS FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Seamless Construction and materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- WET GRIP® Outsole, made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Heel Height: 24mm. Forefoot Height: 14mm.