To dramatically change driver performance, you have to dramatically change driver dynamics. That’s what inspired Callaway R&D to break away from our own industry-leading
Industry-leading ball speed comes from what we call “The Jailbreak Effect.” First, we enhanced our revolutionary Jailbreak technology with new, hourglass-shaped titanium bars, making them significantly lighter without affecting their ability to minimize crown and sole deflection at impact. That allows for a thinner face and better energy-transfer to the ball, to promote faster ball speed. Next, the enhanced X-Face architecture thickens and thins strategic areas of the face to promote higher ball speeds on
Rogue’s new and more forgiving 460cc shape boasts a larger address footprint than Epic, encouraging golfers to relax, cut loose and make a free and fast swing. Rogue’s extreme forgiveness is also made possible by the incredibly light and strong triaxial carbon crown, which allows more weight to be distributed into the head’s perimeter to increase stability on
Golfers will never stop thirsting for more ball speed and forgiveness. Callaway gives them what they want by going
- Exceptional Ball Speed from The Jailbreak Effect: Rogue employs improved Jailbreak Technology with new, hourglass-shaped titanium bars that are 25% lighter, while fulfilling their function to stiffen the crown and sole. The stiffer body allows the face to take on more impact-load to promote faster ball speed, and makes possible the new X-Face VFT face architecture, which promotes fast ball speed across an expansive area of the face. Together, Jailbreak and X-Face VFT work together to create what Callaway calls the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance.
- More MOI and Forgiveness from Our Triaxial Carbon Crown: Callaway is the leader at using carbon composite materials to enhance metalwood performance. Their proprietary triaxial carbon composite is extraordinarily light and strong, saving substantial weight. They've redistributed that weight into the head’s perimeter to significantly increase MOI and forgiveness, which helps preserve distance and direction on off-center hits. Rogue has the largest triaxial carbon crown of any Callaway driver ever.
- Industry-leading Boeing Aero Package: Boeing and Callaway collaborated to develop the Speed Step technology used in Callaway metalwoods the past three years. In Rogue, Callaway worked with Boeing to redefine the geometry of the leading edge to optimize the location of the Speed Step, improving airflow and delaying laminar separation. This helps regulate the airflow more efficiently to promote faster head speed.
- Premium Shaft Selection at Multiple Weights: Callaway offers a wide range of premium aftermarket shafts at 40g, 50g, 60g, 70g and 80g weights including Aldila Synergy, Aldila Quaranta, Project X Even Flow, and HZRDS Yellow.
- See in-store for special orders