TaylorMade's new M4 Driver D-Type combines revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot in a Draw weighted head.. A radical departure from traditional driver-face design, Twist Face is engineered to take you farther and straighter… right down the center of the fairway. TaylorMade’s new Hammerhead slot creates a massive sweet spot that pushes the limit of
- DRAW-BIASED DESIGN: Engineered to eliminate sliced drives and promote a draw, M4 D-Type features a two-tone crown cosmetic that has been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact. Additionally, 41 grams of weigh have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.
- TWIST FACE: A radical departure from traditional driver-face design, Twist Face is engineered to take you farther and straighter… right down the center of the fairway.
- Twist Face presents a revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots. By providing more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel, this groundbreaking technology produces more consistent side spin in the areas where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- HAMMERHEAD SLOT: TaylorMade’s new Hammerhead slot creates a massive sweet spot that pushes the limit of ballspeed to produce distance and forgiveness across the entire face.
- The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, while the center portion of the slot increases ballspeed on low-face strikes and drops spin for more distance. The result is a powerful and forgiving driver that delivers exceptional sound and feel.
- GEOCOUSTIC: Taking an imaginative approach to clubhead design, Geocoustic technology utilizes advanced sole shaping techniques to deliver a solid and explosive sound with exceptional feel. The recessed sole contour also frees up volume to produce a larger clubface with a larger sweet spot.