The KING F7 Driver debut’s as COBRA’s first connected golf club, powered by Arccos technology. Equipped with 3 Center of Gravity settings for maximum distance.
- TeXtreme Carbon Fiber yields a 20% lighter crown allowing more weight to be redistributed lower and deeper into the club head for a lower CG and extreme distance and forgiveness.
- A re-engineered Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 Face is a variable thickness structure that is designed to be lighter, thinner, and hotter. A larger Sweet Zone across the face results in increased ball speed and distance on off center hits.
- Tune your trajectory and launch with eight different loft and lie combinations while maintaining a square face at address. COBRA’s MyFly8 technology coupled with SmartPad is the easiest way to dial-in distance and hit straighter drives down the fairway.
- Body: Cast 8-1-1 Titanium, Face: Forged 8-1-1 Titanium
- Crown Material: TeXtreme Carbon Fiber
- Loft Adjustability: Yes
- Lie Adjustability: No
- Fade/Draw Adjustability: Draw
- Face Technology: E9 Zone
- CC (Volume): 460 CC
- Offset: No
- Shaft: Fujikura Pro 60
- Kickpoint: High
- Grip: Lamkin REL Connect Black
- RH/LH: RH & LH
- Flexes: Lite / Reg/ Stiff / Xstiff
- Lofts: 9° / 9.5° / 9.5°D / 10.5° / 10.5°D / 11.5° / 11.5°D / 12°
- Length: 45.25"
- Lie: 58.5°
- Swing Weight: D2
- Warranty: 1 year with proof of purchase
- Origin: China
- Product Code: 912824-23
- This driver comes with a wrench