The KING F7 Fairway is our longest & most forgiving adjustable fairway with both rails and adjustable front to back CG to maximize distance through optimized launch and spin.
- Two different CG settings in the front and back result in differing ball flights to help you tune your optimum distance and trajectory under variable conditions.
- Progressive rail design provides shallower or steeper rails depending on club loft and angle of attack for improved turf interaction and consistency from every lie.
- Eight easily adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory and fine-tune launch conditions. The rails have been designed to minimize contact point on the ground which acts as a Smart Pad to maintain a square clubhead at address regardless of the loft setting.
- SHORT RAILS: The rails on the F7 3 wood have a shorter, less pronounced design to accommodate for a sweeping attack angle, allowing the club to glide easily through any lie for improved turf interaction.
- MID RAILS: Whether you have a shallow or sweeping attack angle, the medium height rail design on the 5 wood works to reduce digging into the turf in order to retain more clubhead speed and distance out of any lie condition.