The street is your running track, rain or shine, and the adidas Men’s Pure Boost ATR shoes deliver a responsive, surefooted ride every day, wet or dry. The boost™ midsole absorbs the impact from your footstrike and releases it at push-off to propel you forward for an energised, but not overly cushioned response. A water-repellent knit upper adapts to the shape of your foot as it moves through the gait cycle and the all-terrain outsole provides grip and traction in all conditions.
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Water-repellent knit upper for adaptive fit and premium natural feel; Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- Unique tongue construction with double-folded knit adapts to different foot shapes and helps reduce pressure
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- ATR outsole works like winter tyres for your feet; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Outsole wraps up medial side of shoe for best transition and support for street running and crossing curbs
- Weight: 298 g (size US 9)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 26 mm / forefoot: 18 mm)