Built for street running, the adidas men’s Pure Boost DPR shoes are designed with a lower midsole drop for a close-to-the-ground feel. boost™ delivers an energised but not overly-cushioned response, and a knit upper offers targeted support. The gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the unique way your foot hits the ground.
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs; Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 258 g (size US 9)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)