A midfoot cage, a heel counter and Boost provide extra support in the adidas men’s Ultra Boost ST Parley running shoes. Designed for stability, the rubber outsole adapts to your footstrike with every touchdown. This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get; Firmer boost on the medial side for added stability that guides the foot from heel-strike to a neutral toe-off
- Engineered knit cage for midfoot stability
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction