The comfort, look and durability of leather combined with advanced Arc’teryx footwear technologies in a technical approach shoe that easily transitions to hiking, travel and daily wear. The Adaptive Fit Lite liner shapes to the foot and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Optimized for agility and traction, the Vibram® outsole is configured for security on difficult approaches and for daily use in urban environments.
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for ease of stride
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom developed 3D moulded OrthoLite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
- Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit
- Vendor Style Number: 20731 BLK
- Weight: 1 lb 8.9 oz.