The new GEL-Kayano® 21 is updated with nothing but the best in ASICS technical innovation, featuring the next generation of FluidRide™ and an Ortholite X-40 sockliner for the lightest and most luxuriously stable ride yet. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy a more comfortably secure upper, uniquely designed with a new heel construction that complements the premium FluidFit™ upper and Heel Clutching System™.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- FluidRide™ - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, ASICS new Fluidride™
- ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System improves stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Guidance Line® vertical flex grooves decouple the tooling along the line of progression
- Guidance Trusstic™ This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for improved gait ef?ciency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties