Runners of all levels rely on the ASICS GT-1000™ 6 for its balanced support, enhanced durability and cushioned ride at an incredible value. The Impact Guidance System® and Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology help guide your stride form from start to finish.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Removable Sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- SpEVAFOAM™ Midsole Material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® (vertical flex groove that decouples along the tooling of progression) construction for smooth transitions while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole utilizes strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, providing enhanced durability.
- Weight: 10.2 oz.
- Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.