The COURT FF™ Novak shoe helps promotes better flexibility and heightened support. This iteration of Djokovic’s shoe features a limited model colorway that’s specially made for Indian Wells. Calibrated to enhance the effect cushioning during harsh impact, this shoe unites FLYTEFOAM® technology with GEL® technology based cushioning to provide appropriate strides and excellent comfort. Designed with a TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology, this component helps amplify support to chase down hard-to-get shots with confidence. Complete with a PGUARD™ toe protector, this shoe is also complemented with an AHAR® outsole that increases the durability of its rubber compound. Flexible and supportive in its construction, the COURT FF™ Novak is designed to contribute pronounced control on court.
- Flytefoam® Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams
- Twistruss™ Technology - This new TRUSSTIC™ construction provides better agility by enhancing internal twist while reducing the weight of the sole unit
- Pguard™ Toe Protector - Enhanced toe durability
- Updated Pu Covered Upper - Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support
- Ahar® Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Weight: 13.8 oz.